The ŠKODA Karoq, 5-seat compact SUV, has proven itself in the What Car? Car of the Year Awards 2018, which means it is well on the way to follow in the steps of its larger sibling, the ŠKODA Kodiaq, which took out the 2017 New Zealand Car Of The Year award.
It is a spacious, comfortable, safe and relaxing driving experience, so you can feel at home, away from home.
With modern infotainment, navigation, safety and Driver Assistance technology the Karoq is a leader in its class. Like the rest of the vehicle range, this completely new compact SUV has maintained the ‘Simply Clever’ culture. Step inside the new Karoq, and discover features that puts the competitor models on their back foot.
The all-new Karoq includes:
- a modern European design language
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- VARIOFLEX foldable and/or removable rear seats
- Sliding Panoramic Sunroof
- front and rear parking sensors with reverse camera
- state-of-the-art Drive Mode technology, including off-road mode
- the Virtual Pedal hands-free electronic boot
- user friendly infotainment with Smart Phone connectivity and advanced navigation
- LED headlights with corner functioning fog light